Information Technology Litigation
The French rules of professional conduct forbid lawyers to mention the names of their clients even with their express authorisation (articles 2.2, 10.8 and 10.11 of the Internal Rules of the Paris Bar and article 226-13 of the French Criminal Code), however we may mention that the clients of our firm include the following groups or companies:
- several international software editors groups;
We advise our clients in drafting and negotiating agreements as well as in litigations against their own clients.
- software services companies;
We advise in drafting and negotiating agreements and represent these companies in litigation against their clients and partners.
- companies ranging from major multi-national companies and public sector clients to smaller companies and individuals with rights to protect and exploit in negotiating or litigating against their IT providers;
Our transactional and litigation experience in this area enables us to offer our clients, often disarmed against their providers, added value services.
- medium size companies in the various areas of technology : IT, telecoms, multimedia, e-commerce, audiovisual, electronics, robotics...
In order to satisfy our clients’ requests, we insure a permanent legal and technological monitoring in these areas.
- various companies to which we provide our legal services on a daily and general basis.